Monday, December 22, 2008

Recap from Friday

Our meeting on Friday went very well. We got to bounce many ideas off of each other. It was so nice to have other professionals to discuss topics and issues from my schools. We are planning on making No Name Calling Week a county wide event. There are many free lessons on the site that you may download and one document had several ideas of how to incorporate No Name Calling Week. Some examples are: reading messages over the intercom after the morning announcements, participating in art contest ( my art teachers are doing that), doing the lessons in our developmental guidance lessons. There is even talk about doing a county wide video of sorts..that might take a little longer to finish up but we might get to use it for next year! If you have any ideas please share them here! Thanks for everyone who came last Friday.

1 comment:

  1. United Streaming has 2 very good videos- I preveiwed them today. "Don't call me Names" and "Stop teasing me"...I especially like the don't call me names one..FREE ..check it out. I have decided that i will do all my Jan. lessons on the theme- then I will see every student and not have to totally rely on teachers.

    ReplyDelete